Hours of Operation:
Physiotherapy and Exercise Therapists: 7:30am to 5:00pm
Massage Therapy: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Level 10 Location - Physiotherapy: 7:30am to 5:00pm
Clinic Services Available:
Courtside is pleased to announce it is now offering: IMS (Intramuscular Stimulation) treatment by Alistair Wilson, SueAnn Farthing and Lauren McLellan. Acupuncture treatment now offered by Janelle Claude, Lauren McLellan, and Amanda Lloyd.
Physiotherapy Initial Assessments are 60 Minutes and Following Treatments are 30 Minutes
Our Services Include:
- Orthopaedic assessment and treatment
- Sports injury assessment and treatment
- Athletic Therapy
- Registered Massage Therapist - Massage Therapy services by Gus Giannoutsos, R.M.T.
- Post-surgical or chronic injuries
- Rehabilitation programs designed specifically for injured workers, individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents, and insurance company sponsored clients.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Multi-disciplinary assessment: includes general practitioner, chiropractor, psychologist, physical therapist, kinesiologist
- Ergonomic evaluation and education
- Fitness assessment and/or program consultation by a kinesiologist
- Consultants include dietitian, pharmacists, occupational therapists, chiropractors and massage therapists
- Functional Movement Screening Assessments
What coverage options do I have?
There are several ways to have your treatment covered. The majority of Health Plans such as Great West Life, Blue Cross etc. will reimburse you for Physical Therapy and Massage Treatment. You do not need a Physician's referral to have an appointment at Courtside. We can also direct bill for clients through Regina Garrison (Canadian Military), the RCMP, motor vehicle and work injury claims. Finally, for private clients, we accept cash, cheque, mastercard, visa, and direct debit. Please feel free contact us if you have any other questions regarding your payment options.